Karan Oberoi aka KO, well known in entertainment world for his sense of dressing, unmatchable body and gorgeous style. He is a self made man who somewhere started his career journey not as a model. Today he is well known by his other names K.O and Karan Oberoi KO. KO Completed his MBA from one of the finest institutions, he is also Double postgraduate by qualification. Karan Oberoi model always had a creative mind, initially used to be a graphic designer with expertise in logo making till the time he got that one job as a model that has so much overwhelming impact on him that forced him to started modeling full time. Karan Oberoi KO is today one of the finest models that India has ever produced and is also one of the most photographed men from our country. Young aspiring models see him as an icon. Karan Oberoi model also holds many iconic awards.
Here is full information about Karan Oberoi KO
Birth Name: KARAN OBEROI
Other names: K.O. and KARAN OBEROI KO
Karan Oberoi KO D.O.B & Age: 26- September-1987 (32 years)
Origin : INDIAN
Karan Oberoi KO Height: 6 feet
Karan Oberoi KO Zodiac Sign: Libra
Wealth Source: Model, Fitness model, fashion model
Fitness Model and fashion model
According to https://www.dreshare.com/karan-oberoi/, the net worth of Karan Oberoi KO is near about 20 cores INR.
Born in upper middle Sikh family in capital of India New Delhi. He wanted to be a cricketer when he was growing up but couldn’t happen due to some reason. His father used to work with Bank and his mother is an associate professor of Hindi literature in Delhi university college. KO has one younger sister her name is Ishween Sahiba. KO besides being a model lives a simple and disciplined life. KO is also a very spiritual man. KO doesn’t drink nor he smokes cigarettes and has never abused steroids besides being a top fitness model.
- Karan Oberoi KO Father: G.S. Oberoi
- Karan Oberoi KO Mother: Jasvinder Oberoi aka Ruby Oberoi.
- Karan Oberoi KO Siblings: Has only 1 sister Ishween Sahiba
Karan has contributed in fashion, fitness as well as commercial modeling space since he entered the modeling business almost a Decade ago. He has walked more than 300 plus fashion shows for famous fashion designers and has worked for A listed commercial and fitness Brands and labels. He has also appeared on cover page of leading fitness magazines. KO has also worked with famous photographers such as Dabboo Ratnani and Rafique Sayed.
Here are some best focal points in Karan Oberoi KO’s Career:
- Karan Oberoi was appointed as “World Peace Messenger” by WPDO closely associated with United Nations on 16th June 2018 is a youth icon model of the nation.
- Awarded as “THE YOUTH ICON” Model of the year at Second Global leadership awards at ITC Hotel, Mumbai on 7th April 2018. Karan was nominated for this award for being an inspiration among youth who follow his style and fitness.
- Karan was also listed under “Top 10 supermodels of India” list released by leading India’s newspaper Hindustan times “Brunch magazine” in march 2018 same list has voted Karan Oberoi as Top fitness model.
- Indian model Karan Oberoi is also winner of titles such as Mr. Best physique and Mr. photogenic face at Mr. India international modeling event.